Question

alfredoma

credit fico score
In pulling my fico score, I found that from different sources, the number vary. If I go to Experian, transunion, direct, or go to one of the other web sites which offer free scores they come up with different numbers, on the same day. I recently was trying to get a mortgage and the numbers given to me did not come close to the numbers i was able to obtain on my own. going to different mortgage company's also gave me different fico scores on the same day. your site now gives me a much lower number than going to the source itself. I am very confused.! Can you shed some light on this. .

I suggest that you do some reading on the different scoring models and versions for credit. You will find explanations about this on this site and across the internet.