Question

abundantlyblessedmama

Credit factors say 1,216 more MONTHS on time pmts to move to the next level. Typo??
I had a spell of late payments about a year ago. When I was looking at my credit factors, it said I would need 1,216 more MONTHS of on time payments before I would move up to the next level. Surely, this is a typo?? That's more than 101 years! So, what could this be referencing? Days?

I would completely ignore that nonsense. I would sure hope it's a typo. lol

On time payments

Sucks for you. I only need 1,180 payments on time. At 1 a mo. in 98 and 1/2 years I'm going up.