Question

ericg692

Credit Disputes?
I recently submitted on line disputes to all three bureaus. Specifically concerning two judgements that were resolved five years ago and never updated. TransUnion updated and removed them with the documents I and the creditor provided. Equifax only updated them but did not remove them. Do they have different rules/guidlines? I still do not know what Experian did.

Equifax can be a huge pain to deal with. If by law the accounts needed to be removed, then by law Equifax has to remove them too. If this is the case you may want to employ a consumer law attorney and sue Equifax, but if Transunion did not remove them because the law required it, then of course it would be a different story. You will have to figure that out.

disputes

I am putting in a dispute to remove my credit from Trans union. Equifax!

Thanks Mary Fleming