Question

riskanything

Credit card utilization is only 6% yet I have a "C" score. Why?
I carry a balance through the entire billing cycle then pay off at the end of the statement. Please explain how I can improve this. Thank you.

Didn't help

I already tried all the self help possible on this site and couldn't find the answer which is why I asked the question. Everything says to carry a balance through the billing cycle, which I do and that still isn't working. 

This topic is covered in the articles (see left side of this page) and you can utilize the tools on this site to see actual results.  This site is designed for "hands on " education so you can learn the best approach for your situation.