Credit card utilization, best options
I currently have a CK score of 793 and a FICO score of 743. My cards and utilization are listed below. I also have some questions that I would appreciate if answered.

Citi AAdvantage: CL: 7700 B: 2310 U: 30%
Discover: CL: 6000 B: 2190 U: 37%
Amex Blue: CL: 6500 B: 3250 50%
Chase Slate CL: 2200 B: 2190 95%

Total Credit 22400 Total Balance 9940 Utilization 44%

Financials have changed and I now have the ability to pay off all my dept within a year. To do so, I opened the Amex blue and chase within in the last month (I know that is not recommended). This allowed me to move around balances and I currently have 0% interest on all 4 accounts for 15 months.

Currently, the next time I will need my credit score will be when my lease runs out in July/August of 2015. My questions are as follows,

1. Will my credit score recover from opening 2 accounts within a month by July/August of 2015?

2. Apparently Amex has a 3x CL increase after 61 days, should I apply for the $19,500 on day 61 or lower amount?

3. I opened a line of credit with Citi Furniture and the line of credit was 5500. The balance was $1000 but was paid off about 5 months ago. Is this still part of my total available credit?

4. Keeping in mind I opened 2 cards this past month, would opening a third card to mitigate some of the utilization affect my credit score when I need it in July/August of 2015?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.