Question

Truthcloud

Credit card use question.
If I use my secured card to its limit 4 times a month and pay it off 4 times a month will that help my score more then if I was to just use it once a month and pay it once a month?

An answer to your question is that it will not help raise your score. The credit scoring models do not look at how many time you used the card each month. Rather, they will look at your utilization of that particular card AND the payment history. The payment history is only based on the one due date each month. I hope this is more helpful than someone telling you to to go look somewhere else for an answer since THAT person already answered this for others. Not sure how this helps YOU since you would not know that he/she had done that.

You may want to check the HIGHEST RATED l'isting when you first log into this site or read the articles since I have personally answered this question numerous time, and others have, also.