Question

blueskluz

Credit card suggestions for an individual with good credit, but minimal credit history?
I am a recent college graduate and have been working for almost a year now. I have good credit primarily due to on-time payments and such. However, I am lacking credit history. I am looking for suggestions on a credit card to pursue to expand my CL and lower my utilization percentage. Again, being a bit new to this, I would like to avoid unnecessary credit pulls on cards that I will most likely get declined for. Any suggestions?