Question

KLgirl2

Credit card debt
I was recommended from credit karma to apply a new credit card and transfer my credit card debt. I applied and in the approval process I went through a breakdown of the debt being paid off. I recieved this card snd only 10% of my debt transfered due to my credit limit being just that 10% of that transfered debt. Now I am stuck with two cards with debt!

There is no guarantees what your starting limit would be when you apply for a credit card, tho certain cards have certain minimum starting limit if you are approved. In theory is sound, but in the reality, it still going to be depends on the individual's credit profiles. You still have to do your own research.