Question

Cosign12

cosigned a loan then my score fell 100 points. No negative reports, and loan in good standing. WHY?
My Credit score was 760, now 6 months later it is 666. The Loan is in Good Standing and have never been anything other than that. I have no negative marks on my credit report and I pay all my bills on time. Why did this happen and what can I do about it. Is it because I am on disability?

Utilization

It's pretty simple: your utilization is high.  Before, you probably had very low utilization of your credit lines, and now they seem to be maxed out.  Also, you probably have a couple of inquiries now, a brand new account so average age of accounts goes down, and so on.

I hope that helps!