Question

rulrich

Contract for deed
I purchased a home with addition rentals for 350,000. Am currently in a contract for deed. Would it help my credit score to get the seller to report this? Have made all payments on time.

The seller most likely cannot report it to the credit bureaus as they probably do not have a contract with the bureaus as that costs money. You are probably out of luck here as there will be nothing the seller can do for you (you can ask, but don't expect them to be able to do so) and you cannot add accounts to your reports. The only thing you could do would be to get a loan from a lender that reports to the credit bureaus and pay off the current contract.

Thank you but I don't see how that answers the question. Would it be beneficial to my credit score is all I want to know. I'll figure out the rest from there