Question

Sherenee69

contact phone number
I need to locate the phone numbers of which I owe loans to.

I need to speak to someone

Need help

I need help to speak to a credit karma person. It’s about stealing my identity. 

Highaqua

Someone else's is also stealing my identity. Do you know who's telling the truth?

I need to speak to a representative about credit fraud

credit score

My credit score isnt popping up. Does anyone Know why?

Need info about my credit score

Please provide me info about my credit score thank you. Have a great day

Jerry

can you remove the amount on my usaa account it should be 00

credit card

just got credit card don't know name of card and what I can purchase with it

MadMf1

What the he'll Yall do with my dam credit score u the **** do I gotta jump through hoops to get this stupid ****

Fraudulent account

I need to find out how to dispute fraudulent activity with my social security number

Credit score.

Its showing I have a balance on my Victoria secret card and thats been paid off since March. I was just wondering why that hasnt updated but every thing else has?

Lucille Baxter

Credit Karma your information is very outdated

I would like a phone number to talk with someone about getting a credit card but have no idea what to get.  I did get a credit card to take my dog to the vets but the points dropped immensely and now am afraid to get one.  Need advice on  which one to get which will not drop my scores more.  My Mother lives in Florida and she is  105 and may  need to fly to Florida at any time in the next year.  Need your help badly.

Helene R. Frohm

I sent a dispute to Credit  Karma re Home Depot dispute dated 2014 - it is still on my credit report - I have contacted Home Depot - they sent my bill to the wrong address - I did not get bill until November 2014 - the bill is $70+ - it ws paid in full - why is this still on my report??????????????????

570-257-0126

Ronald Keith Reid

I just received a notice that I have had an account closed.  How could I find out which one it is?

olddog6621

Enter Ytalk to meour Reply

Business account

I would like to creat an account for my for my new business with credit karma

Need phone n7mber

I need to speak to a live person at credit karma

auto loan

I was looking at new cars  and the next thing I know is tat they ran a credit report on me. i know that is nog suppoxed to have any effect on your credit. however  I recieved a letter saying I was declined by alle bank and something called sage stream They said my transunion score was 613 According to my credid  karma accoyunt it is 669 What gives and what is this score of 413 from sage stream

My credit

I am one of the 42 million people who's credit may have been compromised with experian.  What do I need todo???

Mrs

Need some help updating my. Email. That.I. whont. To. Use.for. my. Account

Credit Score

On Nov. 11, 2019 you took 35 points from me for doing 5 disputes and showing a derease in a loan. WHY?????

error on my CK report

Seems like there are 2 duplicated Credit cards listings.  Both are from the same company but listed twice. when looking at my report it shows 4 with the outstanding balances the same.  Would like to speak with someone to get this taken care of.  THanks

Help

Help!!I have tried to clear up a charge that I have already paid for on my Experian account it says I owe 6000 and some dollars I paid that off in July 2019. Can you please help me thank you Mary KTadman

New start 1

I just looked at my credit score and it went down 94 points on Experian and 60 points on TransUnion. I'm confused I have paid down my debit and collection accounts and everything else is in good standing. I have 2 open accounts. Why the drastic drop ????

Bull ****

I put in my SS number and you won't let me in I've tried 25 times and I'm losing my patience

no explanation

You sent me and email stating my credit scores drop but no reason why I need to have it.