Question

c2ps

Connecting Accounts in Credit Karma
Is there any value to the "connecting accounts" option within Credit Karma? Will it help raise your credit score? OR is it just another tool to allow you to monitor all activity (which I have thru my bank)? Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

Connecting your accounts just allows you to see your balances and activity in real-time instead of waiting a month for the credit bureau to update. Your credit score wont be affected in any way.

connect accounts

so if i connect my capital one account to CK will my utilization grade change in real time? cause i will often make more than one payment in a month. like this past month i wanted to pay my card down so i changed from a grade of D to C but forgot once cap one added my interest once the billing cycle ended it kept me at the same grade cause i was at 61% instead of 60% which i was at before interest.cap one also reported my info after interest this month compared to last month they did report before interest, so it would be awesome if it did update in real time instead of having to wait a whole month i love to keep track of my credit score/report.