Question

bhgilbert

Connected accounts not updating for weeks to months.
My accounts have all been connected for years. Now they don't seem to be updating. One lists "Connected on Apr, 2013 | Updated 1 month ago" and another "Connected on Apr, 2013 | Updated 5 months ago". These are all open accounts that I log in to regularly. The majority of my accounts are one month or more. The refresh button next to the updated date and time on the account details page doesn't do anything, on the old version of the site it would spin letting me know it was trying. I get no messages stating it failed or even attempted. How do I resolve this? I have tried it from several computers and web browsers and even my phone. I would try it through the app but the Windows Phone app stopped connecting over a month ago a couple weeks after the new site was launched.

Have you changed any of the

Log on info for your creditors?  If you have changed a password and not updated the info here they will not update.

Just a thought. 

The info in your credit report should be the most up to date available. 

Hi bhgilbert,

Sorry to hear about this error. Have you attempted to disconnet and reconnect any of these accounts? That might force the account to refresh.

You can also submit a request via our help center (help.creditkarma.com) for a representative to review your account and look for any errors.