Question

FirexAngel

Collections removed in less than 3 years?
I noticed that I have two accounts in collections, AT&T and Comcast, and I noticed this 6 months ago.They are mine, but I have not attempted to pay them off at all. Flash forward to now, and I looked again and they have been removed. Still haven't paid them so I have no idea why. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THEY'VE BEEN REMOVED? I know I should call, but I'm afraid to because I don't plan to pay them until next month

They may be in the process of transferring or being charged off so they may reappear.  Be very careful with addressing them as it is possible to make matters worse with these things.  If you want to settle then make sure you negotiate a written pay for delete agreement to have them removed from your reports after being paid.