Question

Chips1971

Collections back on credit report after being taken off
I have a few incorrect collections that were removed from my credit report and now they are back on my report two months later.. If it is removed am I done with it or can they keep doing this to me?

It depends on why they were removed. If they were indeed incorrect in some way and the incorrect information has returned when the accounts were placed back on, then you should be able to get them removed again. You should research the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) and consult with an FDCPA attorney if you feel that the collection company is violating the law. If corrections were made before the collections were placed back on your reports, then there may be little that you can do. Do some reading on "pay for delete agreements".