Question

Cbenn700

Closed account on auto loan
I've been paying on my car for awhile now, and I have had some few delinquents due to late payments. Now I see its marked as closed on my credit report, but I don't understand why. The car isn't even finished being paid off. What does this mean?

Call them!

You need to call the load company and ask why it is reporting as closed. If you are current on your payments and did not default in any of the "fine print" agreements, it should be reporting the payments not closed. It is very possible that the loan was purchased by another lender so it is important to contact them and determine what the issue is and get it reporting again.