Question

HOOSIER76

CK ,RE; CLOSED CC.
I closed an account with Capital one a year ago and still paying on it . How can CK tell me I could possibly get another one.

Those "recommendations" are really ads, just ingore them.  Many folks apply and then get turned down, so don't fall for this trick.

The offers and the advertising is how CK keeps this a free site. I find it strange that they can offer me a credit card that I already own with good approval odds. I just ignore the odds and only go for a good offer if I receive it in the mail.