Question

REMOVEDGOODACCOUNT

CK POSTING FALSE NEGATIVE INFORMATION
Well they just removed my perfect score 10 running mortgage I still have and claim I only have 2 months of credit from 1 account I just opened...My score just dropped 40 points to an all time low.... Are you trying to rip me off or something, your doing a good job with posting incorrect info. I have a good mind to take legal action on this incompetence!

Ck is only reflecting

Whats on your credit report.  They can not and do not add or change anything on your credit report.  

If there are changes then you need to deal with the Credit Bureau that is reporting the wrong info. 

Get copies of your actual credit reports so you can see what is going on.  There is no benifit to CK to faulsely report anything so your barking up the wrong tree. If you want to file a claim against anybody, you will need to find out who posted what on your actuall credit report.

AnnualCreditReport .com for your free copies.