Question

kaykay54

citibank online statements
I was automatically enrolled in online statements without having done it myself. I received no notification of a statement by email, text, etc. and missed a payment. I would like to get the late fee reversed but Citi will not do so.

Most Helpful Response

Don't you check your accounts on an regular basis? These type of question came up often...I was late because I didn't get a statement or any notifications. Really? lets see, 30~ish days after I made a purchase and I didn't get a statement and have not made a payment on that account, do I, A) continue to wait and taking a chance of being late, or B) log-in my accounts, or C) call the creditors, or D) walk in to a branch... Well you chosed A and here you are holding whatever the consequences. Yes you can point finger and blame the Creditors all you like but end of day? It's your wallet and more importantly, your credit gets impacted.