CitiĀ® Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card Declined despite 700+ FICO
I had opened a bank of america secur card to start building credit 8 months back and my credit score is 733. I had applied for (1 month back) and got approved for a bank of america regular credit card 2k CL and another from firestone for 1k CL

My current credit score is 708 and applied for citi bank dividend card with $100 cash back but got denied, i tried calling customer care department (back door) but they said i dont have enough credit history(8 months only) so cannot be approved (i also have a checking account with direct deposit with citi bank and did tell the rep about it)

i was thinking of applying for chase freedom card, what are the chances of approval? Please help