Question

Mbase

Child support issues
I pay my child support every month,i do contract work and when im in between jobs it may take a month or so for CS to start taking out of my check,i didn't know that what little I had accumulated on back pay was dinging my credit if I was still paying. This sux.

It's tough when the courts don't consider short term jobs, difference in pay between jobs, time looking for work. They think jobs last for a life time, but it's not true. In their eyes your a dead beat and take it out on you financially (this includes your credit report). There isn't much you can really do!