Question

damolitoy

Chase Freedom joint account member qualification?
Hey, my gf got the Chase Freedom 1 month ago. She got instant approved for Chase because she has had a CC for a long time but she never used it (utilization = 0).

I want to be added as a joint account holder to boost my credit score. I'm new to credit, I've had 2 CC for 5 months with a 100% on time payment and low utilization.

However, Chase says they will "review" the application before adding me as a joint holder? Are they gonna do a hard pull on me? Is it possible to get denied?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

forgot to reply....got aproved for girlfriend to be added as joint user on chase freedom..no credit pull at allt....so you will be good if you have not yet done process

Just submited my application for my girlfriend to be added to my account, she has bad credit....I think acceptance is more dependant on the current account holder

Drewsosa

Ill update status, when i find out

damolitoy

OK -- thanks!