Question

question9999

Changed name and now not getting full report
I changed my first, middle, and last name legally three years ago. I had horrible credit and I'm trying to fix it, however, none of these sites are reporting my full credit and aren't listing my prior name. So I can't access my prior credit information.

How can I get credit karma to include the credit under my previous name so I can get an accurate credit score and report?

Most Helpful Response

Possible "split" report

You need to be sure that the credit bureaus are reporting information from your previous name on your current credit report. Because of the name change, it's possible your report has been "split". If you haven't already, you can get a free credit report from Credit Karma at https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport and be sure that all your personal information is correct. If there are any inaccuracies on your report, you can contact TransUnion here: http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/customer-support/contact-us.page