Question

ilvmusic7777

Chances of auto loan approval/interest rate?
I am currently rebuilding my credit after a Ch 7 Bankruptcy which had a discharge date in 2012. I am at a score of 547 right now. I have student loans that are in default but I am having those consolidated and the status will be removed via an income-based repayment. I am planning on purchasing a vehicle by summer with an expected $7500 to be able to put toward the purchase. I used to have perfect credit until a few years ago. Any information/help is appreciated. Thanks

Give these guys a call. 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's they can help.