Question

carriemc

CC company closed my good standing CC accts w/ no notice & has bad effect on my credit...now what??
My CC accts were in good standing - low APR, kept within the available balance and paid in time regularly. Then BOA closed the accounts out of nowhere, with no notice and reported to the credit agencies. I have been told to expect all my credit cards to be cancelled, even if they are paid off. I researched what credit card offers I am eligible for to try and rebuild my credit and there are none available. This action by the credit card company is ruining my good credit.
What should my next steps be? I want to do what I can to prevent further damage to my credit and rebuild. Any knowledgeable advice would be appreciated.