Question

Absgal2004

Car repossessed
I had an auto recently repossessed by the bank even though it was completely up-to-date on payments. My friend was driving the car when they were pulled over and taken into custody. Police would only release the car to me, but I was contracted out of town and could not make it there in time to claim my car. They released the car back to the creditor, but now I have a repossession on an up-to-date account. How do I note this on my credit report?

You cannot note anything on your reports. Cars cannot be repo'd if you are current on your payments. I would contact an attorney right away to help you with this.