Question

Connorsmom2004

car loan, score questions
I have a credit score in the poor category but working on it. I haven't had a car loan in 10 years. Little things are going wrong with my car nothing major mechanical. Lots of miles, not great on fuel economy. I called a salesperson and they said it is not good I haven't had a car loan and that they use a credit score. Is that true? Is that score on here? Anything else I should know? Thanks in advance

No that score is not on here. If you want accurate scores go to my fico .com but you have to pay for it. Also if you are interested in buy a car, try to get approved by a bank first preferably a "credit union" they usually offer the lowest loan rates possible. Find the vehicle you like and do some research on it. Compare prices around the country high's and low's so you will have an idea of how much to spend on a particular year and model.  Good luck my friend and happy car hunting if you go that route.