Question

Talmadge1989

Car Loan, Fair Credit, Low Debt to Income Ratio?
Is it possible to get a car loan with a credit karma score of 641? I have a steady job but I only made 16000 last year. I pay 650 a month for rent and I want a $9000 auto loan with $2500 (of my own money) down. is this possible? im tired of walking everywhere. any opinions will help thank you.

Most Helpful Response

with credit score yes financially NO even with $2500 down your bills added up are around $1100 per month given rent + living expenses ($120 electricity, $180 groceries, $150 phone/cable/internet) which puts you at $13,000 already which leaves $3000 for gas insurance and loan payment per year which is impossible  IF you add additional info I can better help you I had to estimate expenses based on an average......