Question

Elapera14

Cap one cli question
I requested a CLI from capital one after 3 months of having the platinum mastercard. My original limit was $500. I did not get the immediate approval or denial, instead, I received the message that they needed to review my info and I would recieve an email in 2-3 days. I called on the second day to a backdoor number that I found via Google and talked to an extremely helpful agent. I explained to her why I wanted a higher limit. She said she could not see the status, but she liked the way that I jave been using and paying my card and added positive feedback for them to look at in the review. She said that is not a guarantee but they definitely look at it. Before I hung up she offered to upgrade my card to recieve the quicksilver one Cashback rewards. How do you think my chances are for an increase?

It would be absolutely impossible for anyone on here to give an appropriate answer to that. It depends on your credit profile, not on how the conversation went with the rep that you spoke with. You will have to be patient and just wait and see. Good Luck!!