Question

finljr

Can't get any card from Capitol One!
Had three accounts which went to collections because of youth and stupidity. All of these were in 2013. Double checked as of today- Capitol one no longer owns or has any jurisdiction over these cards and I currently have a score of 648 yet I cant get anything from Capitol one- How do I fix this?

I assume that you already checked to see if you can get a Capital One SECURED card. If you did, start looking around for different lenders. Capital One usually does not hold grudges as long as the prior default was over a year ago, but who knows, maybe they are changing things. Remember, start rebuilding with a SECURED card, as that will be your best chance of approval.