Question

danich

Can't find foreclosure
Trying to get an apartment and was told I had an eviction on my report. That can only be my home that was foreclosed on 11/07. I can't find that activity in my report, let alone if it says "eviction" or "foreclosure."

Ask the apartment complex to name the company stating the eviction.  As for your foreclosure its nearing 7 years which is when it will fall of your report.  Being that old I don’t understand why they would weigh in on the foreclosure.  What report are you looking at?  If it's through Credit Karma I suggest getting a three bureau report.  It may be reporting on Equifax or Experian none of which are given to you here through their free service. Again ask  to see if they're talking about the foreclosure.

Regards.