Question

vsolis72

can't find delinquent account.
credit karma has notified me of a delinquent account, however, when i go to my credit report there is no record of any account being delinquent. what to do?

Most Helpful Response

Same issue here (and for others too)!

Every now and then I get the same notification that there is an alert that an account has become delinquent. It makes no sense and there is no link to the account. There is only a link to get advice from Lexington Law so I'm wondering if this is just a way to advertise for them by scaring people into seeking help they really don't need. I hope I'm wrong (because that's not cool), but I'm reading a lot online about people having this issue with Credit Karma. Thoughts?

same issue but one difference

I have received the same message and can't find anything but noticed my credit dropped 24 points. The only thing that has really changed much is sold house and got rid of the mortgage loan. Would that affect my credit that much and in a negative way?