Question

carelessD

can't find allotment from my paycheck
I set up an allotment from my paycheck to JPMorgan Chase Bank. I'm not good at watching my money :( I was looking at my paystub and thought where is this $47.40 allotment going every payday. I called human resources and they gave me the information they have. I called JPMorgan and they said that account number is for thousands of accounts. I gave them my social security number and they have nothing for my soc #. How do I find out where my money was going, I cancelled the allotment.

Sounds like HR gave you the routing number and not the account number.  You'd find out from Chase.