Question

BilliardsBuff

Cancel Cards not active after Bankruptcy
I have two cards showing on my credit report that were cleared through bankruptcy. Not sure why they would still be there, but they show as active with 0 balance for a number of years now (has been probably close to 10 years).

Anyone know where the best place might be to get more details on where to call? I don't see anything on here for them. I don't know the numbers or anything about them. One was not even in my name only as a secondary user. One is through Bank of America and the other through Chase, so they both are not small companies to just call up.

Most Helpful Response

Bank of America - https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go - ... there will be a drop down menu where you can select the best option and click go, there will be a list of customer service numbers on the next web page.

Chase - For credit card account questions, call  the phone number on the back of your card or on your billing statement. You may also call 1-800-432-3117. (source: https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/customer-service)