Question

Switz95

Can you file bankruptcy on only a few things and still keep my car I still owe on?
Also, I have a joint RV loan with another person, would I be able to keep the RV and that loan? I also have a co-signer on another card. Can I keep paying on that card and only file bankruptcy on certain things?

I believe that you can do that, but consult with a bankruptcy attorney to know for sure.

You can file chapter 13, then reafirm the secured car loan. If the loan is over two years old, you may "strip down" the auto loan value to the cash value of the vehicle.