Question

TealGreenGreat

Can you cancel a Victorias Secrets Pink card with out it hurting my credit?
I just got it and it has never had any payment on it, also I just got it. I want to know my options and everyone I have contacted hasn't had an answer.

There is usually a credit limit with most charge cards and the higher the total of your credit limits, the higher your score can be.  I suggest just locking this card away in a safe place without cancelling it.  At some time in the future, Victoria's Secret may cancel it because it isn't being used but, in the meantime, you will benefit by having that credit limit included in your credit score calculations.