Question

LeonaE2

Can the same account be listed twice on my credit report?
Currently, CreditKarma is showing the same account listed twice with the same information but different balances. I only have one card with this lender. I'm not sure if I should dispute this and what kind of dispute to submit if so.

Are you sure that you are seeing the accounts on the same report and not just one on each report? It would be normal to see the account on Transunion and to see it again on Equifax and it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see different balances either as they are separate companies and may not update at the same time.