Question

NewToUSA1111

Can one be approved with 9 months of credit history for CapitalOne Quicksilver (VISA) Credit Card
I want to apply for CapitalOne Quicksilver since it has NO foreign transaction fee and NO Annual Fee.
I have 4 credit cards and low credit utilization and never missed any payments. My credit history is 10 months old. Can I be approved?

I am not sure, but you should visit the Capital One website and check the preapproval link or search for offers link, I can't remember off hand what they call it. I would assume that you credit history is long enough for this card, but more than that will go into their decision.

4 credit cards after only 10 months.  That's pretty impressive with so many here questioning how to get their first or second card.  What's the secret?