Question

ladychelly

Can my credit score go from 611 to 750 in two years?
My credit score is 611. I have an unpaid repo on my credit report that will age off in 2016. I also have 4 lines of credit open in good standing. Do I have a chance at my credit score jumping to 750 within the next two years if I have no inquiries, keep my balances low and stay paying on time? I would like to get a mortgage within the next two years with a good interest rate.

Stay below 10% utlization, always pay your bills on time and periodically (every 6 months) ask for credit limit increases. This should get you to the highest score you can get (somewhere in the 700s -- i am not sure ** whigh you can go without installment i.e. car and morgage, loans). 

My personal opinion

If you a have negative items on your credit, I would say hire Lexington Law Firm to help you with that. I pay them $50 a month and in 3 months I have been able to go from a 508 to the 611 you have now. I don't have any credit cards, there is supposedly a repo on my credit, but I can't see it (which is weird) and the only thing I have left to get rid of is old medical bills. The student loans I have are current because I'm still in school, I don't have any open accounts in good standing... or open accounts at all. Yet, I was still able to get up 103 points after paying them for 3 months.

I'm hoping to have a score high enough to get  a personal loan or credit card so I can boost my score a little more with a new line a credit and paying it off responsibly. All of my creidt issues come from making stupid decisions when I was 18 thinking it wouldn't really affect me when I was older. I'm only 23 now, but holy crap... credit is SERIOUS. So... I'm on the path to good credit. Hopefully by the 6 month mark I'll be up another 50-100 points! :D