Question

adamlorber1

Can I transfer a credit card balance from my name to someone elses?
A long time ago I opened a credit card in my name. Over time I lent it to my parents, and it has since become one of their most used credit cards. However, it's affecting MY credit.

Is there a way to transfer a card to someone else's name? Or would I transfer the balance onto a totally different card in their name? Not sure the best way to go about this...

Any help is appreciated!

You can send anybody or anything funds from a balance transfer that some other card offers you. That is: You can balance transfer from Card B to pay off Card A (the card in your question). You can even transfer from Card B into a Bank Account or a car loan... they are not concerned with where the money goes as long as they get their balance transfer fee and you pay them back.