Can I transfer a credit card balance from my name to someone elses?
A long time ago I opened a credit card in my name. Over time I lent it to my parents, and it has since become one of their most used credit cards. However, it's affecting MY credit.

Is there a way to transfer a card to someone else's name? Or would I transfer the balance onto a totally different card in their name? Not sure the best way to go about this...

Any help is appreciated!

adamlorber1

You can send anybody or anything funds from a balance transfer that some other card offers you. That is: You can balance transfer from Card B to pay off Card A (the card in your question). You can even transfer from Card B into a Bank Account or a car loan... they are not concerned with where the money goes as long as they get their balance transfer fee and you pay them back.

Response by
davidaltman

Submit to the Community