Question

faz2008

Can I still get a home loan after paying my 2 car repos?
Me and my husband are looking at homes but only thing stopping us is I have 2 car repos. The reason why I have 2 car repos was because I took them out for my family members which is a BIG NO NO. I regret it now because I can't get a home for me & my own family. If I pay the repos how much is there a chance I can get a home loan soon?

You can get a home without doing that.  Visit www.naca.com, they are a non-profit group that provides mortgages with zero down, zero closing costs, 4% interest and you don't need a credit score.