Question

guenonb

Can I set up an account for my kids to make sure no one uses their information.?
My kids are 9, 6 and 2 and I want to make sure their credit stays safe until they are old enough.

There is no need to worry because only adults (18 and over) can be held liable for any credit accounts.  You can best protect your children's identity by keeping their Social Security cards locked up safe.  They will only need to show those cards a few times in their lives and will be given sufficient notice of that.  Keep your card locked up, too.