Can i refinance at just one month with a different lender and will it affect my extended warranty?
Hi. I bought a car last month and my financing is with Chrysler capital. Its for $19589. My credit score is average. I also bought extended warranty at the dealership that was all worked into the loan. The warranty is with portfolio protection. I was on credit Karma and they told me I was paying too much for my loan and they had 3 offers. The best one was with blueharbor. I was wondering if i can refinance after only one month to lower my rate of 17%. And if i can refinance, is it going to affect my extended warranty that i bought at the dealership?