Question

rollers73

can i raise my fico by ading a new credit card
trying to apply for a home line of credit with my bank but I have to have 680 fico I have a 617

If you do not currently have a credit card, the act of getting one can raise many versions of FICO scores very nicely. If you already have credit cards, you will probably see score decreases with FICO if you get another one. Also remember that there is more than one bank out there, some may have more lenient standards, but you do need to bring those scores up either way.

Remember, these are Vantage Scores here, you would need to buy your FICOs somewhere to see what they are.