Question

sarahcudaaaa

Can I raise my credit score by 30 points in 30 days?
I'm planning on trying to lease a car by July. My current credit score is 577 and I'd like to get it raised to at least 600 by then. What can I do, if anything, to make this happen?

most likely not but it is possible if the thing driving your score down is utilization.  If your usage is real high and you paid credit cards down to under 30% utilzation , , you will see a spike up in score.  If it is most anything else, i.e. late payments, collections, defaults, judgements etc.....won't change much in 30 days.