Question

Gunrunner69

Can I get a "missed payment" from an account on which I am only a co-signer on the loan removed ?
I co-signed on a loan with/for my daughter and she was late getting it in. Not my account. Not my loan. Not my credit union. She has made the late payment up and is now current on the account.

When you cosign, you are virtually guaranteeing that your daughter will pay the debt as agreed.  As such, it is going to affect your credit the same as if you were the one taking out the loan. That is why cosigning is really a bad idea. If they can't qualify for a loan without a cosignor, they shouldn't have the loan.