Question

Silverlight1

Can I file for bankruptcy on my outstanding bills?
I lost my job ini August 2012 and have been unable to pay my bills. I have started several lsmall credit cards and have found that I cani't piay on them, because I don't have enough income. I need some kind of help/

Consult a Bankruptcy lawyer. They can determine if you qualify or not. Also a Bk wil ruin your credit for a long time! 10 years. The first 5 of which you will not be able to finance virtually anything. If all you need to do is buckle down an weather the storm I'd do so. Look up Dave Ramsey Financial Peace.