Question

wilderthnyou

Can I Apply for a new BofA credit card and ask for a CLI on my current card?
I would like to apply for a new credit card and a CLI on my current credit card with BofA will it count as one hard pull or two separate ones.

I would think that it would be one

I have never tried such a thing. You are correct that asking for a CLI will cause a hard inquiry as does opening a new line of credit.  I'm not sure what your your credit file looks like so i have no way to guage what your chances are for it to work, But i'd say it's worth a try.  I would contact a human at BofA to do the application by phone and ask, It couldn't hurt.

May have to try that myself at some point. I have 2 BofA cards now and they keep bugging me to get another.  :)  

Thank you for your response I think I might wait about two more months because I just opened an amex bcp account and am going for the 25k mark and boa might be willing to increase my limit further if they see that.