Question

mrmtdew

Can I add my company credit card to my credit Karma account? It's in my name.
I have an American express credit card I use for work and I am responsible for paying the balance. Can this be added to Credit Karma?

Most Helpful Response

No.  You're not officially responsible if it's not already reporting for you.

As takeshi74 said.  Even though you are responsible for paying it off, according to your employer, the final responsibility between the CC company and your employer is your employer.  That is why it doesn't count as a hard inquiry either.

Of course, if not paid off, you wil be talked to by your bosses, and if they fire you for non-payment, would take it out of your final paycheck.