Question

aquariusthewaterbearer

Can a car loan settled under bankruptcy be removed and my score improve?
Same company that financed car shows up several times on my credit report. Since this debt was settled under bankruptcy, can the company's name be removed from my credit report? Would removing company from credit report improve my credit score?

A bankruptcy does not erase your credit history.  The automobile finance company existed on your credit report prior to the bankruptcy and will remain on the credit report for about 7 years, then it will vanish.  It cannot be removed and, even if it could, the bankruptcy will keep your credit score low for ten years.